The Airway Mini-Residency Fundamentals Virtual Course
Drs. Mark Cruz and Bary Raphael have been teaching the Airway Mini-residency in the US for 9 years. In an effort to make this information availalbe worldwide, they are offering a compressed version of their four-weekend course in one weekend.
From September 25-27, 2020 Live Online!
The Airway Mini-Residency Fundamentals
Friday, Sept 25 - Sunday, Sept 27
Included in the tuition:
- A series of exclusive online videos in preparation for the course.
- The day 3 live course with Drs. Cruz and Raphael.
- 3 months of access to the Airway Advanced online platform for ongoing education including videos, literature repositories, technique tutorials, online discussions, and most importantly, group case reviews so that we can analyze and discuss your case portfolios together.
There will be a wide range of topics regarding airway thinking and practice, including:
- The rationale for addressing the medical indications in airway cases.
- Screening, assessment and the medical metrics used for treatment planning and outcomes assessment Students will learn to put together an case portfolio used for interdisciplinary teamwork.
- Familiarity of the wide range of interventions including an algorithm for children and for adults.
- Additional guest lectures online include:
- Myofunctional orthodontics
- Myofunctional therapy
- Bodywork including PT and craniosacral modalities
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgically-facilitated orthodontics
- Orthopedic remodeling techniques
- and more
- Practical protocol for inserting these services into your practice and training your staff.
The tuition for all of the above is: $7,000 USD, payable through PayPal or Credit Card online at the time of registration.
There are 32 AGD/PACE credits offered for that course.
Links to the webcast will be sent a day before the event.