The Airway Mini-Residency Fundamentals Virtual Course
Drs. Mark Cruz, Barry Raphael and Rick Roblee have been teaching the Airway Mini-residency in the US for 9 years. In an effort to make this information available worldwide, they are offering a compressed version of their four-weekend course in one weekend.
From December 11-13, 2020 Live Online!
The Airway Mini-Residency
This Course Includes
- Pre-course video series
- The 3-day Fundamentals Lecture
- The Online Clinical Training Course
- 3 months membership to the Airway Advanced platform
- 3 to 4 monthly live Case Review sessions with the faculty
- Opportunities for further study, consulting, teleservices, and more that only AMR grads can access
There will be a wide range of topics regarding airway thinking and practice, including:
- The rationale for addressing the medical indications in airway cases.
- Screening, assessment, and the medical metrics used for treatment planning and outcomes assessment.
- Students will learn to put together a case portfolio used for interdisciplinary teamwork.
- Familiarity with the wide range of interventions including an algorithm for children and for adults.
- Additional guest lectures online include:
- Myofunctional orthodontics
- Myofunctional therapy
- Bodywork including PT and craniosacral modalities
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgically-facilitated orthodontics
- Orthopedic remodeling techniques
- and more
- Practical protocol for inserting these services into your practice and training your staff.
The tuition for all of the above is: $7,000 USD, payable through PayPal or Credit Card online at the time of registration.
There are 32 AGD/PACE credits offered for that course.
Links to the webcast will be sent a day before the event.