ABOUT THE AMR 2.0 ONLINE COURSE
Drs. Mark Cruz and Barry Raphael have been teaching the Airway Mini-residency in the US for 6 years. In an effort to make this information available worldwide, they are offering a compressed version of their four-weekend course in four and a half days. While being there live, where you can interact with the lecturers, students and hands-on content, is always the best way to learn, this can be a first step for you. This is for practitioners who can't make it to the live class but need to get started with the material now.
The full tuition includes:
- The full recorded version of the AMR 2.0 (Over 30 hours worth of material)
- Three months on the Airway Advanced learning and collaboration platform including videos, literature repositories, technique tutorials, online discussions, and more
- Most importantly, group case reviews so that we can analyze and discuss your case portfolios together.
- 50% discount as an AMR Alumni to a future live AMR 2.0 plus another 3 months of Airway Advanced membership.
- 20-30% discounts for courses at the Raphael Center for Integrative Education.
There will be a wide range of topics regarding airway thinking and practice, including:
- The rationale for addressing the medical indications in airway cases.
- Screening, assessment and the medical metrics used for treatment planning and outcomes assessment Students will learn to put together an case portfolio used for interdisciplinary teamwork
- Familiarity of the wide range of interventions including an algorithm for children and for adults.
- Additional guest lectures live or online include:
- Myofunctional Therapy
- Bodywork including PT and craniosacral modalities
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgically-facilitated orthodontics
- Orthopedic remodeling techniques
- and more
- Practical protocol for inserting these services into your practice and training your staff.